Sounds of Summer EP (A->N) Sounds of Summer EP (A->N)

Buying right now - Buying it all

Wow, you guys are the real deal... can't beleive this is actually coming from Newgrounds.

Buying and supporting a real NG artist.. dayom.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!

Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N) Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N)

holy eff balls

Just wow. Um... clap clap clap.

10/10
5/5

fav

ApproachingNirvana responds:

lol, thanks.

5 Days Work and Fun 5 Days Work and Fun

You asked what you could do better

1) Fade in, don't start the song at full volume. So either use an automation clip or in audcaity or something use a fade in or volume change.

2) You had the synth only hitting on the kick for ever, that gets old and boring quickly.

3) The sounds you had until 50 seconds were not soothing or dancy to the ears. This piece is more industrial and techno -y than dance-y. So change the genre.

4) You typically had one synth going the whole time and didn't have bass, or harmony, or counter melody.

5) You had no structure, there didn't feel like there was an intro, or any verses, or choruses, or bridges, or outros, or lulls, or climaxes.

6) There felt like there was no chord structure either, no chord progression or flow.

_____________________________________
____________________________

Here is what you did good. You wrote a bunch of melodies that can be made into their owns songs.

You had a nice kick

I hope i'm not offending you. Keep going, keep making music. It takes time to get good. Just keep going trial and error. Go watch tutorials online, go listen to some really good people on here: DJ Nate, Zellers, Bounc3.. etc etc.

Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8) Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8)

Out done yourself

My friend, you have out done yourself. I miss you, lol!

RenoakRhythm responds:

:) I miss you too. We need to get together again sometime.

Track One_RR Track One_RR

Well...

Congrats.

RenoakRhythm responds:

:) Thanks.

Castle Crashers Tribute Castle Crashers Tribute

why nobody knows

Its weird that you've been uploading songs for 3 years and freaking you have no fans? your songs are great. Lets hope this all changes now.

Rock This! (Full Mix) Rock This! (Full Mix)

the list works

wonderful... loved it. Um, keep making shit?

aCeta - Fable (Demo) aCeta - Fable (Demo)

idea

Get a female vocalist to sing on top of this.... its perfect. Since u already have that idea, i mean run with it. Seriously, its got enough room in the piece to add the female vocals..... make her MELODIC.

again take a 5, but only if u promise to get vocals for this.

aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr

Nice

You know, without the daft punk vocals this is fine trance song actually.

I think maybe people are put off by the big difference between this style and daft punks, but i think it was a very good use of their vocals in a song that is in a completely difference genre.

Enjoy a 5 from btw.

think i may download it to.

Russia Privjet [DEMO v4] Russia Privjet [DEMO v4]

crowd

good synths, wonderfully repetative, good compisition.

I agree with rig though. The crowd became tiring. I like the crowd, but not for the WHOLE song. You know throw them in either at a crazy growth climax spot or maybe during a lull or something... its great for depth and excitement.... but not for the whole way through. still.... enjoy a nice 5 from me.