Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

LOL.

That was a classic ending.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

i get it

LOL

Two-Hour Time Trial VI Two-Hour Time Trial VI

Just noticed

Call me slow.... but i just realized you used my song for the submission.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Nice work... keep 'em coming.

-Sanryd

5/5 vote from me :)

Sounds of Summer EP (A->N) Sounds of Summer EP (A->N)

Buying right now - Buying it all

Wow, you guys are the real deal... can't beleive this is actually coming from Newgrounds.

Buying and supporting a real NG artist.. dayom.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!

Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N) Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N)

holy eff balls

Just wow. Um... clap clap clap.

10/10
5/5

fav

ApproachingNirvana responds:

lol, thanks.

5 Days Work and Fun 5 Days Work and Fun

You asked what you could do better

1) Fade in, don't start the song at full volume. So either use an automation clip or in audcaity or something use a fade in or volume change.

2) You had the synth only hitting on the kick for ever, that gets old and boring quickly.

3) The sounds you had until 50 seconds were not soothing or dancy to the ears. This piece is more industrial and techno -y than dance-y. So change the genre.

4) You typically had one synth going the whole time and didn't have bass, or harmony, or counter melody.

5) You had no structure, there didn't feel like there was an intro, or any verses, or choruses, or bridges, or outros, or lulls, or climaxes.

6) There felt like there was no chord structure either, no chord progression or flow.

_____________________________________
____________________________

Here is what you did good. You wrote a bunch of melodies that can be made into their owns songs.

You had a nice kick

I hope i'm not offending you. Keep going, keep making music. It takes time to get good. Just keep going trial and error. Go watch tutorials online, go listen to some really good people on here: DJ Nate, Zellers, Bounc3.. etc etc.