Buying right now - Buying it all
Wow, you guys are the real deal... can't beleive this is actually coming from Newgrounds.
Buying and supporting a real NG artist.. dayom.
Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!
holy eff balls
Just wow. Um... clap clap clap.
You asked what you could do better
1) Fade in, don't start the song at full volume. So either use an automation clip or in audcaity or something use a fade in or volume change.
2) You had the synth only hitting on the kick for ever, that gets old and boring quickly.
3) The sounds you had until 50 seconds were not soothing or dancy to the ears. This piece is more industrial and techno -y than dance-y. So change the genre.
4) You typically had one synth going the whole time and didn't have bass, or harmony, or counter melody.
5) You had no structure, there didn't feel like there was an intro, or any verses, or choruses, or bridges, or outros, or lulls, or climaxes.
6) There felt like there was no chord structure either, no chord progression or flow.
Here is what you did good. You wrote a bunch of melodies that can be made into their owns songs.
You had a nice kick
I hope i'm not offending you. Keep going, keep making music. It takes time to get good. Just keep going trial and error. Go watch tutorials online, go listen to some really good people on here: DJ Nate, Zellers, Bounc3.. etc etc.
Out done yourself
My friend, you have out done yourself. I miss you, lol!
:) I miss you too. We need to get together again sometime.
why nobody knows
Its weird that you've been uploading songs for 3 years and freaking you have no fans? your songs are great. Lets hope this all changes now.
the list works
wonderful... loved it. Um, keep making shit?
Get a female vocalist to sing on top of this.... its perfect. Since u already have that idea, i mean run with it. Seriously, its got enough room in the piece to add the female vocals..... make her MELODIC.
again take a 5, but only if u promise to get vocals for this.
You know, without the daft punk vocals this is fine trance song actually.
I think maybe people are put off by the big difference between this style and daft punks, but i think it was a very good use of their vocals in a song that is in a completely difference genre.
Enjoy a 5 from btw.
think i may download it to.
good synths, wonderfully repetative, good compisition.
I agree with rig though. The crowd became tiring. I like the crowd, but not for the WHOLE song. You know throw them in either at a crazy growth climax spot or maybe during a lull or something... its great for depth and excitement.... but not for the whole way through. still.... enjoy a nice 5 from me.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.